Last spring I spent Memorial Day weekend weening my daughter on to bottles. She sat on my chest and screamed for about 72 hours straight. I used the time well. I caught up on the last few episodes of Warehouse 13 on Syfi.com and researched ways to make inexpensive trellises and vertical gardening devices. I came across something like this on day three. I’ve given it my own name. It worked well last year. I did a simpler design but a more complicated configuration this year. I’m also using thicker rope. I was concerned last year that the string cut in to the main stem. We’ll see how it works this year. So far, so good!